Thursday, April 21, 2011

Toto - Hold the Line

Toto - Hold the Line Video Clips. Duration : 3.95 Mins.


ninth title of 1978 self-titled debut album. "Hold the Line" is a hit of late 1978/early-1979 American rock band Toto is unique. The song was the band's first single and it was his self-titled debut album. There was also a success # 5 single in the U.S. during the winter · 197,879 was written by songwriter David Paich primary tape. Jeff Porcaro, drummer of the band gave a complete definition for the song: "Hold the Line" was a perfect example of what peopleis a heavy metal guitar licks of the cable, your big-note triplet to describe the piano, your 'Sly'-Hot-Fun-in-the-Summer Groove, everyone sang along with a guy from New Orleans mishmashed .. . and it's really more of several lines. "David Paich of songwriting." It 'started with the piano riff that is in the intro. I started this riff and I could not stop playing. I played for days, and I began to sing. "Hold the line, love is not always on time" E 'was a phrase that was just in my head. . . . It 'been a blessing. (The words) came to me in the night, and then I went on the verses. I have it in 2 hours. Sometimes the songs are very fast, and sometimes I try to spend two years, a song together, "Jeff Porcaro on" Finish "Hold The Line" in 1988 in an interview with Modern Drummer. I'm trying to play as the original drummer Sly Stone, Greg was Errico, drums on "Hot Fun In The Summertime." triplets The Hi-Hat is doing is playing the snare drum...

Keywords: Toto, 1978, debut, rock

!: Lion Bookend Order !: Accent Lamps Guide !: Help Virtualdj Djc








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。